About me: I'm an engineer, investor, and entrepreneur. Perpetually curious. I love making things, learning, and going on long runs. Trying to go to bed smarter than I was when I woke up.
Work & Investing
- LendingHome: Retail platform & automated investing strategies.
- Clearbit: Advisor & first investor in Clearbit.
- dv01: Advisor to dv01.
- HVMN: Advisor to HVMN.
- Jarvis: Created, ran, and later sold a personal assistant-by-text company.
- Priceonomics: Content marketing software company with an amazing blog. YC W12.
- FratMusic: Grew to 3MM uniques/month; shut down by record industry.
Traversing Graphs and Finding Cats
My solution to one of Facebook's early engineering challenges.
Joining the Recurse Center
I'm joining the Recurse Center's Fall batch in New York City.
Disabling Command+T and the Productivity Tax
How remapping Command+T on my mac helped me focus on what's important.
You might have heard the old joke about two hikers getting ready for a walk into the woods.
Vectorizing Arabic Calligraphy
Combining Arabic calligraphy and vector-based imaging.
Helpful Design Resources
A few helpful design principles I've learned over the years.
- More →
Projects & Research
- Bookshelf: What's on my bookshelf / tablet.
- Quotes: Some quotes I find interesting.
- Waldo: A dynamic HTTP proxy server.
- Tweetable: Mobile-friendly way to post content to Twitter.
- django-cprofile-middleware: Thin Django profiling middleware.
- Fast Rope Descent System: HS science fair project, now US Patent 8,167,086.