My name is Omar Bohsali. I’m a software engineer and investor.
- I’m currently an Engineering Manager in the New Assets group at Coinbase.
- I studied Systems Engineering at the University of Virginia, where I was a Rodman Scholar.
- I’m Lebanese-American. I’ve spent most of my life in the US and lived in Lebanon for a few years.
- Interests: software engineering, investing, design, machine learning, finance, economics.
- Languages: English, Arabic, French (enough to make a gaffe).
Get in Touch
Here’s a biography in the third person:
Omar Bohsali is an engineer and investor. He’s currently an engineering manager in the New Assets group at Coinbase. Prior, he built the automated investing platform at LendingHome, and before that, was the CTO of Priceonomics.
Omar is an active angel investor and startup advisor: early investor in Clearbit, dv01, and HVMN. Omar was a Rodman Scholar at the University of Virginia, where he studied Systems & Information Engineering.