My name is Omar Bohsali. I'm an engineer and investor.
- I'm currently an Engineering Manager in the New Assets group at Coinbase, where we oversee all assets that are listed/traded across all of Coinbase's platforms.
- Previously, I led Retail Investing at LendingHome, where we scaled our platform from zero to over $1 billion invested.
- I was a Rodman Scholar at the University of Virginia, where I studied Systems & Information Engineering.
- Interests: software engineering, machine learning, UI/UX design, finance, economics.
- Hobbies: DJing, running marathons, travel, building/maintaining open source projects.
- Languages: English, Arabic, French.
Get in Touch
Here's a biography in the third person:
Omar Bohsali is an engineer and investor. He's currently an engineering manager in the New Assets group at Coinbase. Prior, he built the automated investing platform at LendingHome, and before that, was the CTO of Priceonomics.
Omar is an active angel investor and startup advisor: early investor in Clearbit, dv01, HVMN, and many others. He was a Rodman Scholar at the University of Virginia, where he studied Systems & Information Engineering.